Josh Allen
Kentucky Pro Day Review
4 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky players tried to improve their draft stock today at pro day with scouts from all 32 NFL teams in attendance.
2019 Kentucky Wildcats NFL Mock Draft 2.0
21 days ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard predicts where Wildcats will land in his 2.0 mock draft.
NFL Combine Profile: Josh Allen
23 days ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard breaks down Josh Allen's performance at the combine.
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
2019 Kentucky Wildcats NFL Mock Draft
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard gives his predictions on where Cats will land in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Why Josh Allen Should be Drafted First Overall in the 2019 NFL Draft
3 mo ago by Braxton Howard
In many mock drafts, Josh Allen has emerged as a top five draft pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. Here is why Allen should go first overall.
Points From Practice -- Defense (10/31/18)
4 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Today we heard from select players and coaches on the defensive side of the football following a rainy Wednesday practice.
Kentucky Football; the Best Defense in the SEC
5 mo ago by Braxton Howard
When Kentucky hired the defensive-minded Mark Stoops, having one of the best defense in the SEC was the eventual expectation.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
8 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
SEC Media Days 2018: Kentucky Wildcats Review
8 mo ago by Braxton Howard
The first day of the 2018 SEC Media Days features your beloved Kentucky Wildcats. Here is everything Head Coach Mark Stoops, outside linebacker Josh Allen, tight end CJ Conrad, and running back Benny Snell had to say today.
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
8 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December