Jason Morris
Football Analyst
Jason was born and raised in Eastern Kentucky and has called the Florida Panhandle home since 2012. A Graduate of Ohio University, dedicated husband and father to 4 boys, Jason enjoys writing about UK football and likes the basketball team too. He also takes pleasure in finding bugs in software, coaching youth sports, and running.
Wildcats are Citrus Bowl Champions
5 mo ago by Jason Morris
Wildcats are Citrus Bowl Champions
Facing one final streak to end, Mark Stoops and his senior-laden team ended the decade-long streak where Kentucky had failed to win a bowl game. NFL-bound stars Benny Snell and Josh Allen didn't go to Orlando to be eye-candy, they came to be game-changers.
Six Amazing Milestones in 2018 Football Cat's Grasp
7 mo ago by Jason Morris
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Six Amazing Milestones in 2018 Football Cat's Grasp
UK Fans lost the an opportunity to go to Atlanta and root for it's team to win the SEC Championship - but there's plenty to continue rooting for in 2018
One Game Does Not Define This Wildcat Team
8 mo ago by Jason Morris
One Game Does Not Define This Wildcat Team
UK fans have traveled through the dark forest, the muggy swamps, the forsaken deserts that have been UK football.  We have not only seen the valley, we have been the valley.  But now, we see a mountain