8 days ago by Talia Patrick
The University of Kentucky men’s basketball team will play host to the Vanderbilt Commodores this Saturday evening in Rupp Arena.
Texas A&M vs. Kentucky Preview
11 days ago by
Big Blue Banter's Basketball Analyst Sam Warren previews the Texas A&M vs. Kentucky game.
Breaking Down Kentucky vs. Alabama
15 days ago by Talia Patrick
A preview of Kentucky's first SEC match-up of the year against the Alabama Crimson Tide.
#19 Kentucky upsets #9 North Carolina for a Big Blue Christmas
28 days ago by Melissa Head
The No.19 Wildcats secures a statement win against the No. 9 Tarheels during the CBS Sports Classic in the Windy City.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 05
29 days ago by Adam Spivey
In this Happy Holidays super-sized episode, we get into all of the Good, the Bad, and the Keith Van Horn from the recent win over Utah, pre-view North Carolina and Louisville, and discuss the Wildcats’ recruiting outlook as we shove 2018 in a closet.
It is Time for Coach Cal to Adjust
1 mo ago by Keith Garrett
With the transfer of Quade Green and the past two season’s performance, it is becoming clear that Coach Cal has some changes to make
Quade Green Considering Transferring
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Monmouth vs. Kentucky
1 mo ago by Robert Ristaneo
Kentucky buries Monmouth to get their sixth straight win.
Kentucky Defeats Tennessee State (Recap, Box, Highlights)
1 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
UK improved to 5-1 on the season with a 77-62 victory led by Keldon Johnson's career high 27 points.
Kentucky vs. Winthrop
1 mo ago by Adam Spivey
The Wildcats dominate down low before taking their foot off the pedal against the Winthrop Eagles.
Kentucky defeats VMI
2 mo ago by Melissa Head
Kentucky defeats VMI in Ohio Valley Hardwood Showcase
Kentucky Defeats North Dakota - Recap/Highlights
2 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
The Cats hosted North Dakota and finally put together a complete game - 96-58 W.
Big Blue Banter Basketball Podcast
2 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Is the season over two games in? How happy is Karl-Anthony Towns now that Jimmy Butler is gone? What even is a Saluki?? These questions answered plus more from the Big Blue PodCats.
Kentucky vs SIU takeaways
2 mo ago by Robert Ristaneo
The Cats look to bounce back from Duke.
Kentucky vs Duke Preview
2 mo ago by Robert Ristaneo
College basketball is here.
Kentucky Basketball Rapid Recap - UK 94, Transy 66
2 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky hosted Transylvania tonight in Rupp Arena, the first of 2 home exhibition games before the 2018-19 regular season begins
Blue-White Game Recap
3 mo ago by Robert Ristaneo
Kentucky's first intra-squad scrimmage of the season