Keith Garrett
Co-Founder
Keith is a Kentucky boy by birth coming from Middlesboro, KY and playing college baseball for Berea College in Kentucky. Keith has had a lifelong passion for all things UK and got into writing about UK Sports in 2013 and is a co-founder of Big Blue Banter. Keith’s highlights of being in UK Sports Media include having one-on-one interviews with Clark Kellogg and Bill Raftery, as well as being able to ask Coach Calipari post-game questions. Keith was also chosen by Gatorade to be the UK Fan’s voice of a podcast with Karl Anthony-Towns about the near-perfect season.
UK Basketball: Are the Threes or 'Frees' More Important
Kentucky Basketball ⋅ 26 days ago by Keith Garrett
In a changing landscape of College Basketball offenses, what is more crucial to victory for Kentucky?
All Wildcats Madden '21 Team?
With the influx of 'Cats to the NFL, how close to a full team can you get?
Lynn Bowden: Profiling the Athlete, Father, Leader, and Legend
With his NFL declaration, it is time to thank one of the greatest to lace ‘em up at UK
Stop Allowing Social Media to Define a Fanbase
5 mo ago by Keith Garrett
in today's world of anonymity, there is a bunch of negativity aimed at coaches, players, and the world itself. I look at just how much it represents the masses
UK Football: Who Are The Next "Legends"
Who is going to make that exponential jump into UK Football Fans Hearts?
The Commonwealth Mourns
The Big Blue Nation lost a legend today... but Jared Lorenzen will never be forgotten
UK Sports: From August to April... Nobody is Better in the SEC
With the rise of UK Football and the Perennial presence of UK Basketball, I decided to analyze if UK was the best school in the SEC when it comes to Football + Basketball success.
Regarding the 'Cal Should Have More Titles' Narrative...
10 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Regarding the 'Cal Should Have More Titles' Narrative...
With Coach Cal getting a lifetime contract, the same old lazy knock on him is manifesting
When Will Sanctimonious Media Members Stop Playing the 'Cal Card'?
11 mo ago by Keith Garrett
When Will Sanctimonious Media Members Stop Playing the 'Cal Card'?
Although he is likely cleaner than most top coaches these days, Cal continues to get pot shots from certain parts of the media
It is Time for Coach Cal to Adjust
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
It is Time for Coach Cal to Adjust
With the transfer of Quade Green and the past two season’s performance, it is becoming clear that Coach Cal has some changes to make
UK Football: The Culmination of a Generation of Pain
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
UK Football: The Culmination of a Generation of Pain
Big Blue Nation has been waiting a long time for this game, we explore the long, hard road and the payoff
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
The Rich Brooks Effect... 15 Years Later
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett