Keith Garrett
Co-Founder
Keith is a Kentucky boy by birth coming from Middlesboro, KY and playing college baseball for Berea College in Kentucky. Keith has had a lifelong passion for all things UK and got into writing about UK Sports in 2013 and is a co-founder of Big Blue Banter. Keith’s highlights of being in UK Sports Media include having one-on-one interviews with Clark Kellogg and Bill Raftery, as well as being able to ask Coach Calipari post-game questions. Keith was also chosen by Gatorade to be the UK Fan’s voice of a podcast with Karl Anthony-Towns about the near-perfect season.
It is Time for Coach Cal to Adjust
1 mo ago by Keith Garrett
It is Time for Coach Cal to Adjust
With the transfer of Quade Green and the past two season’s performance, it is becoming clear that Coach Cal has some changes to make
UK Football: The Culmination of a Generation of Pain
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
UK Football: The Culmination of a Generation of Pain
Big Blue Nation has been waiting a long time for this game, we explore the long, hard road and the payoff
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
The Rich Brooks Effect... 15 Years Later
3 mo ago by Keith Garrett
The Rich Brooks Effect... 15 Years Later
Kentucky's current success was set in motion in 2003, how Coach Brooks deserves praise for what Kentucky is doing now.
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
6 mo ago by Keith Garrett