Keith Garrett
UK Football: The Culmination of a Generation of Pain
Kentucky Football ⋅ 16 days ago by Keith Garrett
Big Blue Nation has been waiting a long time for this game, we explore the long, hard road and the payoff
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
Kentucky Football ⋅ 19 days ago by Keith Garrett
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
Kentucky Football ⋅ 20 days ago by Keith Garrett
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
The Rich Brooks Effect... 15 Years Later
Kentucky's current success was set in motion in 2003, how Coach Brooks deserves praise for what Kentucky is doing now.
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December