Logan Stenberg
How Many Wildcats Can Make All-SEC Teams in 2019?
2 days ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard takes a look at Kentucky's candidates to make All-SEC Teams in 2019.
Logan Stenberg to Lead Another Strong Kentucky Offensive Line
3 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Senior offensive guard Logan Stenberg speaks at SEC Media Days 2019.
Kentucky Wildcats Projected 2019 Depth Chart
5 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard predicts the Kentucky Wildcats 2019 depth chart.
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
12 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...