Benny Snell
2019 Kentucky Wildcats NFL Mock Draft
12 days ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard gives his predictions on where Cats will land in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Big Blue Banter Player Perspective: Sonny Collins
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter caught up with Kentucky's All-time Leader in rushing yards, Sonny Collins.
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
Points From Practice -- Offense (10/23/18)
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
After an ugly 14-7 win over Vanderbilt, Kentucky is on the road again to face a high-powered Missouri team. Here is everything select offensive players and coaches had to say.
Benny Snell: Greatest Wildcat Ever?
3 mo ago by Jordan Hoehler
Kentucky has had their fair share of superstars on the gridiron. It is time to include Benny Snell in the conversation with the likes of Couch, Lorenzen, Williams, Cobb, and others.
Points From Practice -- Offense (8/28/18)
4 mo ago by Braxton Howard
This was the final time we will hear from offensive players and coaches before the season opener on Saturday. Here is what they had to say.
8-14-18 Post-Practice Press Conference Recap
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
B3 Contributor Joel Tudor covered today's post-practice press conferences.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
6 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
SEC Media Days 2018: Kentucky Wildcats Review
6 mo ago by Braxton Howard
The first day of the 2018 SEC Media Days features your beloved Kentucky Wildcats. Here is everything Head Coach Mark Stoops, outside linebacker Josh Allen, tight end CJ Conrad, and running back Benny Snell had to say today.
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
6 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December