Mike Edwards
Grading the New NFL Wildcats Team Fits
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard grades the five Wildcats selected in the 2019 NFL Draft and the undrafted free agents in their new team fits.
Mike Edwards Goes in the Third Round to Tampa Bay
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Safety Mike Edwards is the third Wildcat off the board through two days in the NFL Draft as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers drafted him in the third round.
Final Kentucky Wildcats Mock Draft
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard does his final Kentucky mock draft and predicts how many Wildcats will have their name called this weekend.
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Next Up Podcast: Pro Day/Spring Scrimmage Recap and Football Recruiting
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
B3 Recruiting Guru Patrick Loney and B3 Football Beat Writer Braxton Howard recap Kentucky's Pro Day, discuss the first spring scrimmage/who is standing out and finish it off with Football Recruiting.
Kentucky Pro Day Review
4 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky players tried to improve their draft stock today at pro day with scouts from all 32 NFL teams in attendance.
2019 Kentucky Wildcats NFL Mock Draft 2.0
4 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard predicts where Wildcats will land in his 2.0 mock draft.
2019 Kentucky Wildcats NFL Mock Draft
6 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard gives his predictions on where Cats will land in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Points From Practice -- Defense (10/31/18)
8 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Today we heard from select players and coaches on the defensive side of the football following a rainy Wednesday practice.
Kentucky Football; the Best Defense in the SEC
9 mo ago by Braxton Howard
When Kentucky hired the defensive-minded Mark Stoops, having one of the best defense in the SEC was the eventual expectation.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
12 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December