Adam Spivey
Big Blue Banter PodCats: Episode 8
4 days ago by Adam Spivey
Big Blue Banter PodCats: Episode 8
Kentucky Basketball ⋅ 4 days ago by Adam Spivey
In this episode, the usual PodCats crew feature a prominent UK player in Tyler Herro. Listen to what the crew had to say about Herro and other UK sports topics.
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 07
25 days ago by Adam Spivey
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 07
Kentucky Basketball ⋅ 26 days ago by Adam Spivey
The PodCats come alive as Kentucky continues to thrive.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 05
In this Happy Holidays super-sized episode, we get into all of the Good, the Bad, and the Keith Van Horn from the recent win over Utah, pre-view North Carolina and Louisville, and discuss the Wildcats’ recruiting outlook as we shove 2018 in a closet.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 04
3 mo ago by Adam Spivey
In this episode, we look back to Kentucky Basketball's recent games and forward to future matchups. No, we don't have a time machine, but Chad does teleport! We also settle the debate of who was the better defender- Anthony Davis or Nerlens Noel. All this, and more than you could ask for!
Kentucky vs. Winthrop
The Wildcats dominate down low before taking their foot off the pedal against the Winthrop Eagles.
Big Blue Banter Basketball Podcast
Is the season over two games in? How happy is Karl-Anthony Towns now that Jimmy Butler is gone? What even is a Saluki?? These questions answered plus more from the Big Blue PodCats.
UK Player Outlook and Comparisons for 2018-19
7 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Summer 2018 Basketball Refresher
7 mo ago by Adam Spivey
UK Player Outlook and Comparisons for 2018-19
Find out what to expect from all the players on the UK Basketball team, and how they compare to the past recruits right here at B3!
Summer 2018 Basketball Refresher
Catch up on all the coming and going with the UK Basketball team right here with the B3 Summer Refresher!