Adam Spivey
Big Blue PodCats: GoT Edition
7 days ago by Adam Spivey
Adam, Angelo, Chad, and Robert brush up on all things Game of Thrones in anticipation of the show's final season.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 11
24 days ago by Adam Spivey
The Madness continues into April. Will PJ Washington make his NCAA Tourney debut? What did Robert have to go do at 9:00pm sharp? All this and more in PodCats Ep. 11
Kentucky vs. Wofford: Wildcats Victorious
29 days ago by Adam Spivey
Kentucky vs. Wofford: Wildcats Victorious
Kentucky Basketball ⋅ 29 days ago by Adam Spivey
Playing their 2nd game without PJ Washington, the Wildcats still have enough to overtake the Terriers.
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 9
1 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 9
The show must go on with Robert Ristaneo and the team discuss Reid Travis injury and other hoops news.
Big Blue Banter PodCats: Episode 8
2 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Big Blue Banter PodCats: Episode 8
In this episode, the usual PodCats crew feature a prominent UK player in Tyler Herro. Listen to what the crew had to say about Herro and other UK sports topics.
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 07
2 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Big Blue PodCats: Episode 07
The PodCats come alive as Kentucky continues to thrive.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 05
In this Happy Holidays super-sized episode, we get into all of the Good, the Bad, and the Keith Van Horn from the recent win over Utah, pre-view North Carolina and Louisville, and discuss the Wildcats’ recruiting outlook as we shove 2018 in a closet.
Big Blue PodCats Episode 04
5 mo ago by Adam Spivey
In this episode, we look back to Kentucky Basketball's recent games and forward to future matchups. No, we don't have a time machine, but Chad does teleport! We also settle the debate of who was the better defender- Anthony Davis or Nerlens Noel. All this, and more than you could ask for!
Kentucky vs. Winthrop
The Wildcats dominate down low before taking their foot off the pedal against the Winthrop Eagles.
Big Blue Banter Basketball Podcast
Is the season over two games in? How happy is Karl-Anthony Towns now that Jimmy Butler is gone? What even is a Saluki?? These questions answered plus more from the Big Blue PodCats.
UK Player Outlook and Comparisons for 2018-19
9 mo ago by Adam Spivey
Summer 2018 Basketball Refresher
9 mo ago by Adam Spivey
UK Player Outlook and Comparisons for 2018-19
Find out what to expect from all the players on the UK Basketball team, and how they compare to the past recruits right here at B3!
Summer 2018 Basketball Refresher
Catch up on all the coming and going with the UK Basketball team right here with the B3 Summer Refresher!