Pruitt, Chad
Chad Pruitt
Basketball Analyst
Husband, Father, Cat. University of Kentucky Alum (Finance & MBA). I cover basketball, football, and participate in podcasts.
Author
SEC Football Pick 'Em - Week 6
10 days ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
SEC Football Pick 'Em - Week 5
17 days ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
SEC Football Pick 'Em
Kentucky Football ⋅ 27 days ago by Chad Pruitt
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $0
Try Premium Now
Author
Roster & Outlook - Defensive Backs
Kentucky Football ⋅ 4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Linebackers
Kentucky Football ⋅ 4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Defensive Line
Kentucky Football ⋅ 4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Quarterbacks
4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Wide Receivers
Kentucky Football ⋅ 4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Tight Ends
4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Running Backs
Kentucky Football ⋅ 5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Roster & Outlook - Offensive Line
5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Sarr Commits to Kentucky
5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
2020 Basketball Squad
6 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Path to 85
9 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Author
Ready for the Madness
1 yr ago by Chad Pruitt
Story Poster
Ready for the Madness
What is coming up for the Cats and what else are you looking forward to this year in the NCAA Tournament? Here are my thoughts.
Author
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
1 yr ago by Chad Pruitt
Story Poster
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
Kentucky wrapped up the regular season by taking care of Florida at Rupp on Senior Day
Story Poster
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
Kentucky wrapped up the regular season by taking care of Florida at Rupp on Senior Day
Author
Cats & Stats - 25 Games In
1 yr ago by Chad Pruitt

×