Chad Pruitt
Basketball Analyst
Husband, Father, Cat. University of Kentucky Alum (Finance & MBA). I cover basketball, football, and participate in podcasts.
Cats & Stats - 25 Games In
1 day ago by Chad Pruitt
Cats & Stats - 25 Games In
Kentucky Basketball ⋅ 2 days ago by Chad Pruitt
Some interesting thoughts, stats, and trends on the the Cats
Big Blue PodCats Episode 6
1 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Big Blue PodCats Episode 6
In this episode, we cover all the recent Kentucky Wildcats' happenings in SEC play and preview the upcoming trip to Auburn. Tune in for the much-anticipated return of Robert, stay to see just how far off the rails we can get before we get shut down!!
Jared Casey Commits to Kentucky
2 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Jared Casey Commits to Kentucky
4* Linebacker, Jared Casey, Committed to Kentucky's 2019 Class
Kentucky Defeats Tennessee State (Recap, Box, Highlights)
2 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Defeats Tennessee State (Recap, Box, Highlights)
UK improved to 5-1 on the season with a 77-62 victory led by Keldon Johnson's career high 27 points.
Kentucky Defeats North Dakota - Recap/Highlights
3 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Defeats North Dakota - Recap/Highlights
The Cats hosted North Dakota and finally put together a complete game - 96-58 W.
Kentucky Basketball Rapid Recap - UK 94, Transy 66
3 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Basketball Rapid Recap - UK 94, Transy 66
Kentucky hosted Transylvania tonight in Rupp Arena, the first of 2 home exhibition games before the 2018-19 regular season begins
Comparing Terry Wilson to Stephen Johnson
4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Comparing Terry Wilson to Stephen Johnson
Kentucky Football ⋅ 4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Taking a look at the beginning of Stephen Johnson's time as Kentucky's quarterback compared to how Terry Wilson has performed thus far
Yahtzee: Kentucky Adds Quarterback Gilmore
5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Yahtzee: Kentucky Adds Quarterback Gilmore
QB Amani Gilmore out of Louisiana Committed to the Kentucky Wildcats
Cats Shoot the Lights Out
6 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Cats Shoot the Lights Out
Kentucky Takes Down San Lorenzo de Almagro 91-68
Taking a Look at Regular Season Win/Loss O/U
6 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
ACC Power Rankings by ESPN - UL 7th
Kentucky Football ⋅ 7 mo ago by Chad Pruitt