Chad Pruitt
Basketball Analyst
Husband, Father, Cat. University of Kentucky Alum (Finance & MBA). I cover basketball, football, and participate in podcasts.
Ready for the Madness
1 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Ready for the Madness
What is coming up for the Cats and what else are you looking forward to this year in the NCAA Tournament? Here are my thoughts.
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
1 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
Kentucky wrapped up the regular season by taking care of Florida at Rupp on Senior Day
Kentucky Pulls Away to Defeat Florida 66-57
Kentucky wrapped up the regular season by taking care of Florida at Rupp on Senior Day
Cats & Stats - 25 Games In
2 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Cats & Stats - 25 Games In
Some interesting thoughts, stats, and trends on the the Cats
Big Blue PodCats Episode 6
3 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Big Blue PodCats Episode 6
In this episode, we cover all the recent Kentucky Wildcats' happenings in SEC play and preview the upcoming trip to Auburn. Tune in for the much-anticipated return of Robert, stay to see just how far off the rails we can get before we get shut down!!
Jared Casey Commits to Kentucky
4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Jared Casey Commits to Kentucky
4* Linebacker, Jared Casey, Committed to Kentucky's 2019 Class
Kentucky Defeats Tennessee State (Recap, Box, Highlights)
4 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Defeats Tennessee State (Recap, Box, Highlights)
UK improved to 5-1 on the season with a 77-62 victory led by Keldon Johnson's career high 27 points.
Kentucky Defeats North Dakota - Recap/Highlights
5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Defeats North Dakota - Recap/Highlights
The Cats hosted North Dakota and finally put together a complete game - 96-58 W.
Kentucky Basketball Rapid Recap - UK 94, Transy 66
5 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Kentucky Basketball Rapid Recap - UK 94, Transy 66
Kentucky hosted Transylvania tonight in Rupp Arena, the first of 2 home exhibition games before the 2018-19 regular season begins
Comparing Terry Wilson to Stephen Johnson
6 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Comparing Terry Wilson to Stephen Johnson
Kentucky Football ⋅ 6 mo ago by Chad Pruitt
Taking a look at the beginning of Stephen Johnson's time as Kentucky's quarterback compared to how Terry Wilson has performed thus far
Yahtzee: Kentucky Adds Quarterback Gilmore
7 mo ago by Chad Pruitt