Braxton Howard
8 Cats That Should Get Drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft
An NFL GM told Kentucky football coach Vince Marrow that 8 players should get drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft... Who should those 8 Cats be?
The Most Talented Kentucky Football Team Ever
Football is almost upon us, and I take a look at the most talented Kentucky football teams ever...
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
The SEC Football Predicted Order of Finish
Last week in Atlanta, Georgia, the Media got to predict their order of finish for SEC Football. I was apart of this ballot, here was mine compared to the Media's average at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from South Carolina at SEC Media Days
Here are five things I took from South Carolina at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Vanderbilt at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took from Vanderbilt at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Missouri at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took from Kentucky opponent Missouri at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Tennessee at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took away from Kentucky rival, Tennessee, at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Mississippi State at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took from Kentucky's SEC West rival, Mississippi State, at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Florida at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took from Kentucky's SEC East foe, Florida, at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Georgia at SEC Media Days 2018
Here are five things I took away from Kentucky's SEC East foe, Georgia, today at SEC Media Days.
5 Takeaways from Texas A&M at SEC Media Days 2018
On Day One of SEC Media Days 2018, Head Coach Jimbo Fisher and the Aggies kick things off. Here are five interesting points.
SEC Media Days 2018: Kentucky Wildcats Review
The first day of the 2018 SEC Media Days features your beloved Kentucky Wildcats. Here is everything Head Coach Mark Stoops, outside linebacker Josh Allen, tight end CJ Conrad, and running back Benny Snell had to say today.
Cats that Could Make a Substantial Splash in 2018
In this article, I predict three offensive players and three defensive players that will make an immense improvement in the upcoming football season.
5 Pessimistic and 5 Optimistic Views on Kentucky Football in 2018
In this article, I give you 5 reasons to be nervous about Kentucky's upcoming season and 5 reasons to be excited.
Predicting Kentucky's Game-By-Game Outcome -- Part 2
I take a look at the last half of Kentucky's football schedule for the 2018 season.
Predicting Kentucky's Game-By-Game Outcome -- Part 1
As we are getting closer to football in the bluegrass, I take a look at each game before the bye week. Here is how I think it will play out.