Braxton Howard
The Week 8 Adversary -- Vanderbilt
Kentucky Football ⋅ 2 days ago by Braxton Howard
Fresh off their bye week, the No. 14 Kentucky Wildcats looks to improve to 6-1 against conference foe, Vanderbilt.
Points From Practice -- Offense (10/16/18)
Kentucky Football ⋅ 3 days ago by Braxton Howard
With the Vanderbilt Commodores coming to town, we hear from select offensive players and coaches of Kentucky.
Kentucky Football; the Best Defense in the SEC
Kentucky Football ⋅ 8 days ago by Braxton Howard
When Kentucky hired the defensive-minded Mark Stoops, having one of the best defense in the SEC was the eventual expectation.
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Points From Practice -- Defense (10/3/18)
Kentucky Football ⋅ 16 days ago by Braxton Howard
With a matchup against Texas A&M on Saturday, we heard from players and coaches on the defensive side of the football.
The Week 6 Adversary -- Texas A&M
Kentucky Football ⋅ 16 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky travels to College Station for a Saturday night showdown against the Texas A&M Aggies, can they remain undefeated?
Points From Practice -- Offense (10/2/18)
Kentucky Football ⋅ 17 days ago by Braxton Howard
With a trip to College Station on the horizon, we hear from offensive players and coaches for the Kentucky Wildcats.
Highs & Lows vs South Carolina
Kentucky Football ⋅ 17 days ago by Braxton Howard
After a 24-10 win over SEC East Foe, South Carolina, I take a look at the highs and lows from the Cats fifth win on the year.
Head Coach Mark Stoops Pre-South Carolina Presser
Kentucky Football ⋅ 22 days ago by Braxton Howard
Today, Head Coach Mark Stoops addressed the media for the final time before Saturday night's showdown versus South Carolina.
Points From Practice -- Defense (9/26/18)
Kentucky Football ⋅ 23 days ago by Braxton Howard
The media got a chance to chat with select defensive players and coaches following Wednesday's practice.
The Week 5 Adversary -- South Carolina
Kentucky Football ⋅ 24 days ago by Braxton Howard
With the South Carolina Gamecocks coming to Lexington, can the Cats improve to 5-0?
Points From Practice -- Offense (9/25/18)
Kentucky Football ⋅ 24 days ago by Braxton Howard
Today the media got a chance to chat with select players and coaches from the offensive side of the football, here is what they had to say.
The Road Ahead for the #17 Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Football ⋅ 24 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky is off to a hot 4-0 start, entering the top-25 for the first time since 2007, there is a lot of optimism in Lexington.
Numbers that Show Kentucky as a Top Tier Football Team
Kentucky Football ⋅ 25 days ago by Braxton Howard
Some people aren't buying the hype of Kentucky football, but maybe they would if they checked out some of these numbers.
Highs & Lows versus Mississippi State
Kentucky Football ⋅ 25 days ago by Braxton Howard
Following a big 28-7 win over #14 ranked Mississippi State, I take a look at the highs and the lows from the Cats win.
Kentucky Dominates Mississippi State 28-7
Kentucky Football ⋅ 27 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky played host to the #14 ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs, and here is how it all played out.
Head Coach Mark Stoops Pre-Mississippi State Presser
Kentucky Football ⋅ 29 days ago by Braxton Howard
Here is what Head Coach Mark Stoops had to say before the Cats matchup against Mississippi State.
What a Win on Saturday Would Mean for Kentucky
Kentucky Football ⋅ 29 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky plays Mississippi State on Saturday, here is what I think a win would mean for Kentucky.
Points From Practice -- Defense (9/19/18)
The media got a chance to speak to defensive players and coaches before their big matchup against Mississippi State on Saturday.
Points From Practice -- Offense (9/18/18)
Here is what select offensive players and coaches for Kentucky had to say before their big matchup against Mississippi State on Saturday.
The Week 4 Adversary -- #14 Mississippi State
The 14th ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs come to Lexington for a huge SEC East versus West showdown under the lights.