Loney, Patrick
Patrick Loney
Co-Founder
Covered Kentucky Sports for seven years. Articles published at Kentucky Blue Sports News, Varsity Preps, Kentucky Scout site AllWildcats & Penn State Scout site Fight On State. The best food in Lexington, Kentucky is at Tony's. Order anything on the menu and the Rig-a-Tony is by far the best pasta meal, I have ever had. Oh, I can't dunk a basketball, but can hit the three-pointers.
Author
Yahtzee
7 days ago by Patrick Loney
Author
Basketball Recruiting Predictions
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Author
NEW 2022 Football Recruiting Predictions
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $0
Try Premium Now
Author
Labor Day Q&A
Author
An Intriguing 2021 Development
Author
Big-Time Football Recruiting Note
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Author
Joko Willis
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Author
2022 FB Recruits
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Author
Four-star Decision Looming
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Story Poster
The Lowdown on Five-star Center Daimion Collins
Big Blue Banter with the latest regarding five-star center Daimion Collins' recruitment.
Story Poster
The Latest in Five-star Point Guard Hunter Sallis' Recruitment
Big Blue Banter has the latest on Hunter Sallis, including quotes from the Sallis family.
Author
New Basketball Recruiting Prediction
Author
NCAA Council Fall Sports Student-Athletes
Author
Kentucky Men's Basketball Insider Note
Author
Tuesday Football Recruiting Updates
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Author
Kenny Payne & DeWayne Peevy
Author
2020 FB Schedule
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Story Poster
Ray Lewis Sons Rayshad & Rahsaan Lewis Transferring to Kentucky
NFL Legend Ray Lewis will be in Lexington to watch his sons play for Kentucky.
Author
Ray Lewis Sons Transferring to Kentucky
Author
2021 Official Offers