Patrick Loney
Co-Founder
Covered Kentucky Sports for seven years. Articles published at Kentucky Blue Sports News, Varsity Preps, Kentucky Scout site AllWildcats & Penn State Scout site Fight On State. The best food in Lexington, Kentucky is at Tony's. Order anything on the menu and the Rig-a-Tony is by far the best pasta meal, I have ever had. Oh, I can't dunk a basketball, but can hit the three-pointers.
Sunday Night Football Recruiting Notes
Ashton Hagans
Johnny Juzang Transferring
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Football Recruiting Updates
10 days ago by Patrick Loney
Friday Sports/Recruiting Q&A
Kentucky Football ⋅ 11 days ago by Patrick Loney
Three-star Quarterback Kaiya Sheron Talks Kentucky Commitment
Football Recruiting ⋅ 13 days ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky lands their 2021 Quarterback with three-star in-state quarterback Kaiya Sheron
Big-Time Commitment
Football Recruiting ⋅ 13 days ago by Patrick Loney
New Mobile Site Feature
13 days ago by Patrick Loney
10th Assistant Hire
Kentucky Football ⋅ 18 days ago by Patrick Loney
A Former NFL DC To Join Staff
Kentucky Football ⋅ 21 days ago by Patrick Loney
Spring Practice Is Suspended
Kentucky Football ⋅ 23 days ago by Patrick Loney
Insider Notes on Kentucky's Newest Wide Receiver Coach Jovon Bouknight
Kentucky Football ⋅ 29 days ago by Patrick Loney
Some background information on Jovon Bouknight hiring and what is he bringing to the table at Kentucky
A new hire
Kentucky Football ⋅ 29 days ago by Patrick Loney
The Latest on Football Assistant Coach Opening
Coach Stoops Presser
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky Baseball
June Football Camps