Patrick Loney
Co-Founder
Covered Kentucky Sports for seven years. Articles published at Kentucky Blue Sports News, Varsity Preps, Kentucky Scout site AllWildcats & Penn State Scout site Fight On State. The best food in Lexington, Kentucky is at Tony's. Order anything on the menu and the Rig-a-Tony is by far the best pasta meal, I have ever had. Oh, I can't dunk a basketball, but can hit the three-pointers.
Football Recruiting Bombshell X2
2 days ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Recruiting Roadtrip: Ohio
3 days ago by Patrick Loney
The latest on remaining targets out of the Buckeye State.
Football Recruiting Bombshell
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Football Recruiting Bombshell
Peach Jam
Peach Jam
Details on Our Gift Card Giveaway
4 days ago by Patrick Loney
We are giving away one $50 gift card at the end of July to one lucky premium member.
Kentucky Football Notebook
Kentucky Football ⋅ 6 days ago by Patrick Loney
A complete break down of UK Football in this week's Kentucky Football Notebook.
Kentucky Football Recruiting Class of 2020 Projection 2.0
Big Blue Banter recruiting guru, Patrick Loney, gives his projections for Kentucky's 2020 football recruiting class.
Richie Leonard Announcement
10 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star Defensive Lineman Updates Recruitment/Decision Date
Football Recruiting ⋅ 11 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star defensive lineman Tre'Vonn Rybka updates his recruitment and sets a decision date.
Four-star Wide Receiver Kalil Branham Talks Kentucky commitment
Football Recruiting ⋅ 11 days ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter caught up with four-star wide receiver commit Kalil Branham.
Four-star DE/DT Recruiting Update
13 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star DE/DT Recruiting Update
13 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star DE/DT Recruiting Update
13 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star DE Samuel Anaele Explains Kentucky Commitment
Football Recruiting ⋅ 14 days ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star defensive end Samuel Anaele speaks with Big Blue Banter on why he chose Kentucky.
Good News
15 days ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Defense
Football Recruiting ⋅ 15 days ago by Patrick Loney
An in-depth analysis of the remaining defensive recruiting targets by position.
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Offense
Football Recruiting ⋅ 16 days ago by Patrick Loney
We take an in-depth look at the remaining offensive recruits by position left on the board.
Important Notes on Key LB Target
18 days ago by Patrick Loney