Patrick Loney
Co-Founder
Covered Kentucky Sports for seven years. Articles published at Kentucky Blue Sports News, Varsity Preps, Kentucky Scout site AllWildcats & Penn State Scout site Fight On State. The best food in Lexington, Kentucky is at Tony's. Order anything on the menu and the Rig-a-Tony is by far the best pasta meal, I have ever had. Oh, I can't dunk a basketball, but can hit the three-pointers.
2022 Illionis Offensive Lineman Talks Kentucky Offer/Recruitment
Big Blue Banter spoke with 2022 Offensive Lineman Danny "Deuce" McGuire
Late Night Football Recruiting Update
3 days ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky Commit Talks Commit/Rumor
4 days ago by Patrick Loney
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $0
Try Premium Now
Kentucky Interested in Former Minnesota Commit Tamarion Crumpley
Former Minnesota commit Tamarion Crumpley talks Kentucky interest, who's standing out in his recruitment.
Coach Speak: The Lowdown on Kentucky's Newest Commit Martez Thrower
Martez Thrower Head Coach Rob Stowe speaks with Big Blue Banter on what Kentucky is getting from Martez Thrower.
NEW Basketball Recruiting Prediction
9 days ago by Patrick Loney
Good News on the Way
Football Recruiting ⋅ 11 days ago by Patrick Loney
Will Kentucky Show Interest in LSU Transfer?
Football Recruiting ⋅ 14 days ago by Patrick Loney
2021 CB Recruiting Tidbit
15 days ago by Patrick Loney
Mock Football Recruiting Class 2021 1.0
20 days ago by Patrick Loney
Friday Night Football Recruiting Notes
21 days ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky Adds Australian Punter
Football Recruiting ⋅ 26 days ago by Patrick Loney
4* RB Recruiting Update
26 days ago by Patrick Loney
Saturday Football Recruiting Notes
28 days ago by Patrick Loney
4* DB Wants to Visit Kentucky
Football Recruiting ⋅ 29 days ago by Patrick Loney
2022 four-star FB Recruiting Update
New FB Recruiting Prediction
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Torrance Davis