Lynn Bowden
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
2 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
Position Grades in Unbelievable Win over Mizzou
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Here are the position grades from the first and second half of an unbelievable win on the road.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
6 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
6 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December