Lynn Bowden
How Many Wildcats Can Make All-SEC Teams in 2019?
2 days ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard takes a look at Kentucky's candidates to make All-SEC Teams in 2019.
Lynn Bowden is Ready for the Next Step
3 days ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Playmaker Lynn Bowden leaves his mark on SEC Media Days 2019.
UK Football: Who Are The Next "Legends"
5 days ago by Keith Garrett
Who is going to make that exponential jump into UK Football Fans Hearts?
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Why Lynn Bowden is One of the Nation's Most Versatile Players
21 days ago by Braxton Howard
Lynn Bowden has gotten better every week he's been at Kentucky, and the once highly-touted recruit is poised for a breakout season in 2019
Four Wildcats Poised for a Breakout Season
3 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard writes about four Wildcats he expects to breakout for Kentucky in 2019.
Next Up Podcast: Pro Day/Spring Scrimmage Recap and Football Recruiting
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
B3 Recruiting Guru Patrick Loney and B3 Football Beat Writer Braxton Howard recap Kentucky's Pro Day, discuss the first spring scrimmage/who is standing out and finish it off with Football Recruiting.
Four Reasons Why Kentucky Will Score More in 2019
5 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard gives four reasons why Kentucky's offense will score more in Eddie Gran's fourth season as Offensive Coordinator.
Kentucky Wildcats Projected 2019 Depth Chart
5 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard predicts the Kentucky Wildcats 2019 depth chart.
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
8 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
8 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
Position Grades in Unbelievable Win over Mizzou
8 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Here are the position grades from the first and second half of an unbelievable win on the road.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
12 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
1 yr ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December