Lynn Bowden
Four Reasons Why Kentucky Will Score More in 2019
1 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard gives four reasons why Kentucky's offense will score more in Eddie Gran's fourth season as Offensive Coordinator.
Kentucky Wildcats Projected 2019 Depth Chart
1 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Braxton Howard predicts the Kentucky Wildcats 2019 depth chart.
Kentucky Football: Can We Talk About Lynn Bowden
4 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Lost in all the craziness of the Missouri win, Bowden busted out in a very big, Randall Cobb-esque way
Get access to all Premium content today
Start your subscription for just $1
Try Premium Now
Kentucky Football: Terry Wilson - QB1
4 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Touchdown Terry officially earned his nickname and separated himself as the QB1
Position Grades in Unbelievable Win over Mizzou
5 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Here are the position grades from the first and second half of an unbelievable win on the road.
Could 6 Cats Make the All-SEC Football Teams?
8 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Last week, the media got to predict the All-SEC Football Teams. On my ballot, I had six Cats...
Kentucky Football: Sometimes Indifference is the Precursor to Jubilation
8 mo ago by Keith Garrett
Why you may not be ‘hyped’ for this season… but you could be jubilant come December