Photo by UK Athletics
Kentucky Baseball

The Latest on Kentucky's New Baseball Stadium Construction

August 6, 2018
2,824

The University of Kentucky baseball team is planning to play two scrimmages in their new stadium in October while having the project completed in mid-September. As of early August, there are plenty of aspects of the stadium which have yet to be completed, leading me to question if we know when the playing surface will be installed yet? The answer is yes, we do. Before we get to that, let's take a look of what needs to be done in essentially one more month.

  • Enclose the bullpen area with fencing
  • Pour concrete sidewalk that surrounds the stadium
  • Complete the batter's eye
  • Install all the seats in each different suite and general admission areas.