Are You Getting Stressed Out This Time of the Year With Big Blue Sports?

November 25, 2019
461

 Get a complimentary neck adjustment from Dr. Still.

I know what you are thinking!  Where did he get those functional medical skills from?  Well, coming from New Jersey and having the privilege to attend and graduate from the Highest Academic School on this side of the Mississippi, the University of Kentucky is the key!  Then if you throw in playing football at the University of Kentucky and 12 years in the NFL (10 years - Kansas City Chiefs and 2 years-Buffalo Bills) and hands-on training with quarterbacks (paid full body adjustment, neck complimentary) what can I say?  Now you’ve got “The Rest of the Story”!  Do I hear Paul Harvey’s voice somewhere (concussions)?

As of October 5th, 2019, I became the Director of Business Development.  Besides B3 providing the best information on UK sports, we want to focus on you and the rest of the TEAM (subscribers).  Another part of our game plan is to develop and continue to build for the biggest game we all play every day; LIFE!  This is what excites me!

Offensive Plan:  Recognize the opponent: Stress (Work, Family, and Health)

Defensive Plan: Develop Simple Programs: Functional Movements, Nutrition, Water, Mindfulness and Sleep.

The ultimate goal:  EXTEND OUR SHELF LIFE!

To top it off, we will be teaming up with the KClub by way of articles, podcast interviews, their involvement in the Blue Grass Community, etc.  I’m looking forward to interviewing former Cats and getting insight into their careers at UK, along with their family members and what they are currently involved with.

With that said, I would like to welcome you to the Big Blue Banter Team and we look forward to your full participation (drop and give me 25)!  Keep your eyes open this week for our “Kiss My Big Bluegrass 56-10 Special”.   In reference to the picture above, this is the first time I met Patrick (gangsta name is Patches) I notice the inseams of his pants were longer than his legs.  I knew right away if I gave him a neck adjustment it would give him five more inches to fill out his pants.  The only issue was getting my arms around that Big Huge Head! The lights are on but nobody home!    GO BIG Blue!

Feel free to contact Art at astill@bigbluebanter.com

Discussion from...

Are You Getting Stressed Out This Time of the Year With Big Blue Sports?

309 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by artstill
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Page 1 of 0