Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck

August 6, 2018
941

Welcome to another edition of the Big Blue Banter Recruiting Flight Deck. In this edition, we will break down what is happening with several of Kentucky's remaining top targets in the 2019 class, as well as potential new targets and recent offers that have been extended. With official offers now released we can see who the staff is truly targeting.

Let's jump right in on what is going on in the Kentucky Football recruiting world.

Kentucky has recently extended two JUCO offers to LSU defensive back commit