Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Basketball Recruiting

Class of 2020 Men's Basketball Recruiting Class 3.0 Prediction

October 28, 2019
851

Coach John Calipari and Co. have built a very strong class before the early signing period. Coach Cal is recruiting like a mad man, including his impromptu visit earlier this week to meet with five-star point guard Cade Cunningham‍ in Florida. Before I make my predictions of what Kentucky’s class could be after the late signing period in May 2020, I will breakdown each recruitment and my prediction where I think each recruit ends up. With all that being said, let's jump right into it and see how Kentucky’s 2020 Men’s Basketball class could end up looking like.