Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Basketball Recruiting

Big Blue Banter Basketball Recruiting Notebook

October 17, 2019
536

Welcome to the latest edition of the Big Blue Banter Basketball Recruiting Notebook. In this edition, I will break down the latest recruiting news coming in, and give you a primer for tonight's pending announcement of 2021 five-star point guard Devin Askew‍. We’ll break his recruitment down and predict where he’ll end up, as his announcement will come at 11 pm ET and 8 pm PST. The Big Blue Nation will be up late to see if the Wildcats can reel in the five-star point guard.