Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football

The Most Talented Kentucky Football Team Ever

August 2, 2018
1,563

It is so close to football time in the Bluegrass you can taste it. With some high expectations for this year's Wildcats, I take a look at the talent across the board, and it might be the best the blue and white has ever embodied.

In this article, I am going to compare the talent of these Cats to some of the best teams of the past. Making the case for this Kentucky team as the most talented in school history. There have been many bright spots, but some seem brighter than others.

Bear Bryant's 1950-1951 Team

Of course, this team had to be on the list.