Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck

October 18, 2019
605

Welcome to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. Kentucky football recruiting hasn’t had a whole lot going on until recently having an official visitor on campus. We will go more into that later on, who could replace Watkins and other recruits who are trending towards Kentucky’s way. We’ll also discuss who could be the next recruit to commit to Kentucky.  With that all being said, let’s jump right into it.

The University of Kentucky football coaching staff hosted a big-time recruit this past weekend in the “hell of a game” tribute to Kentucky Legend Jared Lorenzen.