Kentucky Football

Introducing Fan Question of the Week!

September 24, 2019
540

Starting this weekend versus South Carolina, Big Blue Banter is excited to debut a new feature for our premium members! From Saturday night immediately post-game to the end of the day Monday, members will be able to submit a question they have for any player or assistant coach on the team. We will review the questions submitted and pick our favorite, which will then be asked at the weekly post-pratice interviews on either Tuesday or Wednesday. The video answer will be posted as free content for everyone.

Choosing the question to be asked will be at the discretion of the B3 staff, but if you have a question you really want asked, feel free to submit it more than one week! We will take repeat questions into account when making our decision. To enable everyone to see what questions have been submitted so far, we will be starting a forum thread each week for submissions.

Get your questions ready BBN! This new feature will start Saturday at the conclusion of the South Carolina game. If you are not yet a premium member but would like to participate, click here to join!

Discussion from...

Introducing Fan Question of the Week!

36 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by cdrover
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Page 1 of 1