Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Kentucky Football Recruiting Notebook

August 18, 2019
2,067

Welcome to the Kentucky Football Recruiting Notebook. In this edition, we’ll take a deep dive into the two pending announcements coming this week. We’ll also make our predictions for each announcement, who could be next to join the recruiting class, and we’ll discuss who could be trending towards Kentucky. With that being said, let’s jump right into it, and see if Kentucky’s coaching staff will be playing their favorite board game this week.