Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck Class Prediction 3.0

August 9, 2019
1,249

In this part of the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck, I will predict the entire football recruiting class, as I will be doing one of these every month until February signing day. This will be loaded with the latest insider scoop, and will be a must-read, as the class itself will be one of the best in Kentucky Football History, if not the best, as the number crunching is becoming much clearer now than it was earlier this summer, where numbers didn’t add up entirely. With all that being said, let's jump right into it and see how the 2020 Kentucky Football recruiting class could look after National Signing Day in February.