Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Kentucky Football End of July/August Recruiting Preview

July 23, 2019
896

Welcome back to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this loaded edition, we will preview what to expect for the end of July through the entire month of August., as well as who could be Kentucky’s next commit(s).

I will be answering all these questions in this week edition of the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In the end, I will discuss a potential prediction for a four-star recruit to Kentucky. With that being said, let’s jump right into it!

Carrington Valentine‍ will make his college decision in the next hour or so.