Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Big Blue Banter Recruiting Roadtrip: Ohio

July 12, 2019
637

Welcome to the Big Blue Banter Recruiting Roadtrip: Ohio. We haven’t done one of these in a long time and with how Kentucky recruits Ohio, I couldn’t think of a better time to bring it back. With the Wildcats already with 13 commitments, the class is over half full with the class could range from 20 signees to upwards of 22 or 23 depending on the recruit. However, with the numbers being crunched, that means the coaching staff will be very selective on who they will accept commitments from.