Photo by Jonathan Ray

Details on Our Gift Card Giveaway

July 11, 2019
248

Hey, Big Blue Nation, we are giving away one $50 UK Team Shop gift card to one of our premium members. Over the last six months, our community has grown a ton and this is our way of thanking the best fan base in the world as we get ready for another exciting football season. To enter the contest you must be a premium member to the site. It won’t cost you an arm and a leg by any means - it’s just $1 for your first month and gives you access to all of our awesome, premium content. The lucky winner will get $50 to spend however they’d like on some sweet Kentucky gear at UK’s Official Team Shop.

Get started for just $1 today to have a shot at the gift card as well as access to all our premium content, including in-depth football recruiting scoop.

Link: Become a Premium Member of Big Blue Banter

Discussion from...

Details on Our Gift Card Giveaway

There are not any replies to this post yet.
Page 1 of 1