Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football

Kentucky Football Notebook

July 9, 2019
458

Welcome to the Kentucky Football Notebook. We are going to break down the latest in Kentucky Football outside of recruiting. We will discuss who may replace Freddie Maggard after his resignation, the latest in Xavier Peters’ waiver with the NCAA, and a whole lot more that is ongoing in the Kentucky Football Facility. With that all being said, let’s jump right into it.

Certainly, the abrupt resignation of Freddie Maggard stunned the Big Blue Nation, as he was made for the job as Director of Player Development.