Photo by Jonathan Ray

Kentucky Football Recruiting Class of 2020 Projection 2.0

July 8, 2019
1,222

Welcome to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Deck. In this edition, I will be predicting the full class, mentioning who plans to enroll early and names to watch in the near future who could join the class in the near future. While these predictions are what we hearing at this time, the predictions will change over time as new information comes through. However, with that being said let’s jump right into it.

Commitments

11 of the 13 commitments currently in the class have all planned to enroll early and shut down their recruitment.