Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football Recruiting

UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Defense

June 30, 2019
1,531

Welcome back to the UK Football Recruiting Notebook. We are focusing solely on the defensive side of the ball, as this is the final part of the recruiting notebook. We are going to break it down by each position, talk about the current commits, and what are Kentucky’s chances with the remaining targets that remain fluid as targets go elsewhere. We’ll also discuss some decisions that could be looming.

Defensive End

Commitments: None

Remaining Targets: