Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football Recruiting

UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Offense

June 29, 2019
1,219

Welcome to the UK Football Recruiting Notebook. In this edition, we are focusing on the offensive recruiting targets left on the board and where the Cats stand with each recruit. We will go in-depth with the commitments and who could join them in the near future. With that being said let’s jump right to it as several key offensive targets are inching closer to their college decisions.

Quarterbacks

Commitment: Beau Allen‍

Star Rating: Four-star

Remaining Targets: None

Kentucky is set on just taking one quarterback commit.