Photo by Joshua Jones Twitter
Kentucky Football Recruiting

Yahtzee: Kentucky lands Offensive Lineman Joshua Jones

June 22, 2019
643

The University of Kentucky Football coaching staff reels in three-star massive offensive lineman Joshua Jones‍. He cuts his down to two schools after his official visit with Kentucky and LSU as his final two schools. Jones didn’t take an official visit to LSU, but he knew Kentucky was the place for him in the end. Kentucky’s eighth and newest commit spoke with Big Blue Banter on why he chose the Wildcats over the Tigers and what is next for him in his recruitment.

“When I took my official visit to Kentucky, I knew then, I wanted to be a Kentucky Wildcat.