Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

June 21st Official Visit Primer

June 21, 2019
918

We are back with another edition of the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this edition, we are going to preview the official visitors for this weekend visits, who is on commitment watch, my confidence level on certain predictions and so much more regarding Kentucky football recruiting. I will also discuss the prospects who could replace four-star defensive tackle Lamar Goods de-commitment and who I think Kentucky can land among those recruits. With that being said, let's jump right to it.