Photo by Braxton Howard

Kentucky Football Recruiting Notebook

June 17, 2019
617

Welcome to the Kentucky Football Recruiting Notebook. In this edition, we are going to take a look at what has occurred with Lamar Goods‍ and Justin Rogers‍ commitments stand with Kentucky, who is on an official visit this weekend, and who is on commitment watch. We’ll also discuss some other recruiting tidbits, including where the Cats stand with recent visitors including an ex-Alabama commit, current Florida commit and recent official visitor. Let’s jump right into it.

Lamar Goods‍ officially visited the Florida Gators this past weekend.