Photo by Jonathan Ray

Kentucky Football June Recruiting Preview

June 1, 2019
1,884

Welcome back to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this loaded edition, we will preview what to expect for June, as well as who could be Kentucky’s next commit(s) and ultimately where recruits are on the priority board for the staff. We also answer the ‘new’ question to Kentucky Football in Mark Stoops year 7; Are some highly-regarded recruits takes or not?

I will be answering all these questions in this week edition of the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck.