Photo by Jonathan Ray

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck

May 20, 2019
479

Welcome back to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. Today is the day for five-star offensive/defensive lineman Justin Rogers‍ announces his college decision. We will go more on in-depth with Rogers pending announcement, where Kentucky stands with Rogers and my prediction for him. We’ll also discuss other key class of 2020 targets and look forward to the class of 2021 with several four-star recruits setting up visits to Kentucky.

Justin Rogers‍ decision will come later today around 4-4:30 pm ET.