Photo by Jonathan Ray

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck

April 19, 2019
630

Welcome to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this edition, we will recap Kentucky’s spring game visitor list, official visits that have been set, decisions that are looming, names to watch in the coming weeks, and an in-depth explanation on recent football recruiting predictions to Kentucky. I will also be looking ahead to the 2021 recruiting class with some names to watch as well as looking at visitors from beyond the US border who were on UK’s campus recently.