Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Football Recruiting

B3 Recruiting Flight Deck

June 30, 2018
173

Welcome to the B3 Recruiting Flight Deck. I will break down the latest in UK football recruiting with insider notes and tidbits.

In this edition, I will focus solely on several key 2019 targets who could envision themselves at Kentucky when it's all said and done. Some recruits may be surprising and some shouldn't be overly surprising if you follow Kentucky football recruiting closely.

Let's get started breaking down on who could be the next to join Kentucky's recruiting class.