Photo by Jonathan Ray
Kentucky Women's Basketball

Still Talkin' Episode One Part Two

February 6, 2019
530

Welcome to the second part of the Still Talkin’ episode one. During the interview, we learned about Mike and Guy Rozier personal life. We all know what Mike did on the football field as a Nebraska Cornhusker football star but listen to Mike and his younger brother Guy talk about what was the secret weapon for his success...his family!  Born and raised in Camden, NJ, one of the poorest and most dangerous cities in the USA. Mike shares his near-death experience, being shot in the streets of Camden. Also, learn how Mike and his brother continue to hold up the Rozier family legacy and the memory of his older brother Billy who died from cancer.

Discussion from...

Still Talkin' Episode One Part Two

There are not any replies to this post yet.
Page 1 of 1