Photo by Jonathan Ray

Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck

February 1, 2019
431

Welcome to the Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this edition, I will break down the final spots remaining in the class who the remaining targets for the Cats are. I will also explain more on some of my recent predictions in the 2019 recruiting class with Signing Day just a little under a week away. I will also have insider notes on many underclassmen who have visited Kentucky within the last week or so that bodes well for Kentucky later this year.

Let’s jump right into it starting off with the remaining 2019 spots and who may be the recruits filling in those spots.