Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football

Big Blue Banter Football Roundup

January 12, 2019
561

Welcome to the first ever Big Blue Banter Football Roundup. While the dead period was on-going several things occurred. From players being rumored of transferring, to coaches being targeted elsewhere and other musings. I’m going to break down what really happened and at the end, I will break down the latest on the recruiting trail as the dead-period is over for now with the contact period started yesterday.

Let’s discuss the transfer portal.

Several current players have put their name in the transfer portal as many can tell the transfer portal is a hot topic these days with many student-athletes entering the transfer all across the country.