Photo by Jonathan Ray

B3 Football Recruiting Flight Deck

December 12, 2018
424

Welcome to another edition of the B3 Football Recruiting Flight Deck. In this edition, I am going to preview several official visitors that will be on Kentucky’s campus before early signing period starting on December 19th. I will also break down some of what is happening with several of the current commits recruitments as well.

Let’s jump right into the meat and potatoes.

Kentucky quarterback commit Amani Gilmore will be officially visiting Kentucky this weekend. His teammate and highly-touted wide receiver, Devonta Lee, will also be on his official visit to Kentucky.