Photo by Shawnkel Knight-Goff Twitter

Shawnkel Knight-Goff Decision Primer

October 26, 2018
259

Later today, Lousiville Doss defensive end Shawnkel Knight-Goff will make his college decision during a game against North Hardin (KY). The 6-foot-4, 210-pound defensive end was previously committed to Kentucky but de-committed after in-state rival Louisville visited him. Ironically, the in-state rivals are the two finalists for the three-star defensive end.

Let's take an in-depth look at where each finalist stands and my ultimate prediction of where I think he will land.

Louisville: For a long time it felt as Louisville had the inside track for Knight-Goff until when Kentucky changed recruiters from John Schlarman to Vince Marrow.