Today I watched my 80 years old father cry at this BLM crap. He is a life long UK fan.. So am I, but we realize and the reason he cried is that we can no longer support any organization that supports communism, atheism and the destruction of the family. Don't be a sucker for their lies.

I can no long say with conviction...."Go Big Blue.... Nope just don't feel right knowing what these people really think.

I hate it. WE ALWAYS looked forward to basketball season to pull for the cats as a family, but guess what Covid has taught us.. that's right we didn't die without the cats and basketball. Now we have other things to do and screw BLM.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Sad Former Cat fan,,,