Photo by Allan Johnstone
Kentucky Football

Insider Notes on Kentucky's Newest Wide Receiver Coach Jovon Bouknight

March 7, 2020
729

The University of Kentucky Football staff has made a significant change today within the football program as Kentucky hires former Oregon wide receivers coach Jovon Bouknight has been hired to coach the wide receivers at Kentucky. Reports from yesterday suggest this might’ve been the works for a while now as Oregon and Bouknight came to an agreement to part ways. The interesting and somewhat surprising development in all of this was Michael Smith being let go and replaced by Bouknight. We are not sure at this time what occurred for Coach Smith being replaced by Coach Bouknight, but we can confirm that the West Coast coach will not be primarily recruiting the West Coast to Kentucky, per a source.

Discussion from...

Insider Notes on Kentucky's Newest Wide Receiver Coach Jovon Bouknight

554 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Page 1 of 0