Photo by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football

Kentucky Football Mid-Year Enrollees Presser

February 12, 2020
950

Mark Stoops and company signed their most talented recruiting class at Kentucky in 2020. From high four-stars to transfers like Quarterback Joey Gatewood. Of the signees, 12 of them are already on campus getting a head start on the field and in the playbook. We will hear from all twelve guys as they address the media over these two days.

You can watch the player's interviews below.

QB Joey Gatewood

QB Beau Allen

WR Kalil Branham

OLB Sam Anaele

LB D’Eryk Jackson

LB Tyler Malin

OL Deondre Buford

OL John Young

DL Octavious Oxendine

DB Joel Williams

JuTahn McClain and Andru Phillips were not able to interview with the media due to illness, so we will hear from them later on down the road. These players are extremely impressive and mature. They possess a lot of talent and are excited for the opportunity to get in early and learn the ropes while improving their game on the field.