Kentucky Football

Belk Bowl Week in Charlotte (Live Updates)

December 30, 2019
326

Monday 6:00 PM

Welcome to Charlotte and the 2019 Belk Bowl! I arrived late last night and got settled in before heading to the Media Day availability at the Charlotte Convention Center this morning. Check out the full report here. Kentucky headed off to their final practice after that.

Meanwhile, I’ve been getting set up at the hotel most of the day as well as looking up the best food options. Luckily, I didn’t have to go too far, as Big Blue Banter has our own Charlotte resident! Dowell Harmon put together his list of best restaurants and bars in Charlotte with his own personal favorite recommendations as well.