Photo by Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Kentucky Football

8 Cats That Should Get Drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft

August 9, 2018
923

In an interview on Big X Sports Radio, Kentucky football Tight Ends coach and recruiting coordinator, Vince Marrow, said: "It's the most talent we've had since I've been here." Marrow also said an NFL GM told him eight players should be drafted. Which led me to wonder, who are those eight Cats who should expect to be drafted into the NFL.

Here are the eight Cats I believe he was talking about:

Josh Allen, Outside Linebacker

Projected Round: 1-2

This is a no-brainer.