Photo by Joel Williams Twitter
Kentucky Football

Kentucky Football 2020 Class Breakdown: Defense

December 18, 2019
784

Kentucky has signed a majoirty of their 2020 class and they are zeroing in on two remaining targets to wrap up an elite level class. Both sides of the football, from top to bottom, I believe is their most impressive as a staff in Mark Stoops’ tenure as head coach. I will be breaking down both sides of the football by each recruit. This defensive class is unbelievable and flooded with talent.

Andru Phillips

Corner

6’0, 180 pounds

Three-Star (Early Enrollee)

Phillips is a pure athlete at the corner spot.