Patrick Loney
on Apr 11, 2019

Videos

(1 Total)
Junior Year

Updates

1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
9/14 Florida Visitor List
I will update this list every day.OfficialsTre'Vonn Rybka R.J. Adams Michael Drennen II Tyler Baron Octavious Oxendine Commits Visiting UnofficiallyAndru Phillips Beau Allen John Young Justin Rogers Earnest Sanders Deondre Buford Jordan Watkins Izayah Cummings Carrington Valentine JuTahn McClain Torrance Davis Uncommitted Recruits Josh McClurg (2020)Travion Ford (2021)Jager Burton (2021)Damon Payne (2021)DC Tabscott (2021)Zion Rucker (2021)James Gillespie (2021)Levell Wright (2021)Myles Rowser (2022)Deshaun Lee (2022)Jeremiah Caldwell (2022)Christian Rapley (2022)
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck Class Prediction 3.0
Part II of this week's Big Blue Banter Football Flight Deck. Tons of recruiting info, a complete class prediction and so much more.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Offense
We take an in-depth look at the remaining offensive recruits by position left on the board.
4 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky Football Commitments Thread
I am creating a thread solely on the commitments. Here is what we know on the seven commitments in the 2020 class.Justin Rogers is still committed to Kentucky. He will take an official to Bama this weekend and rumored to take an official to Auburn, but that is just a rumor. Anyway, sources have told me Kentucky staff and Rogers both consider each other committed and Rogers is being upfront with UK. Rogers is actively recruiting players to Kentucky.Torrance Davis, JuTahn McClain, Andru Phillips, Beau Allen, John Young, all have shut their recruitments down. I know Davis, McClain, Young are planning to enroll early at UK as well as Rogers. Each commit is actively recruiting other recruits to join them. Torrance and JuTahn both hinted a commitment will come this week. When and who that will be is anyone's guess.
4 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Ohio Running Back JuTahn McClain Talks Kentucky Commitment
Kentucky newest commit JuTahn McClain talks about his commitment to Kentucky, recruitment as a whole and if he plans to enroll early.
All Updates

Photos

(3 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”