Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Nov 22, 2019

Updates

9 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Monday Football Recruiting Notes
Recruitments are fluid especially this time with a lot changing behind the scene. With that being said, I just got off the phone with four-star defensive tackle Josaih Hayes. He told me the official visit to Ole Miss went really well and so on. I flat out asked him if he was still considering other schools namely, Kentucky. He said yes, he has no favorites at this time and the talk of him being set on Ole Miss is just that. However, I have changed my prediction from Kentucky to Ole Miss for him. It is close to home and Lane Kiffin is going all-in on his recruitment. Four-star DB Joel Williams will no longer announce his decision tomorrow morning. He will now make his decision on Wednesday. I do not see any reason for UK fans to panic as I fully expect Kentucky to receive his NLI on Wednesday. Wednesday as a whole is shaping up to be a huge day for UK football. Four-star OL R.J. Adams recruitment is a toss-up between Kentucky and NC State. I am leaning slightly towards NC State at this time, but wouldn't be shocked if its Kentucky. He will make his college decision tomorrow at 2:45 pm ET. Four-star OT Jeremy Flax recruitment also seems like a toss-up between Kentucky and Auburn. I asked him today about the recent picks today of him leaning towards Auburn again, he seemed a little miffed by it, I flat out asked Flax last night about me putting a prediction of him to Kentucky and he said it wouldn't be a bad decision. From his interview before his flight back to Kansas to last night, I believe Kentucky will land him. I am sticking to my prediction to Kentucky.As I mentioned in my Sunday Notes thread, Tyler Baron recruitment appears to be complicated with him and his GF wanting Kentucky, while his parents want Tennessee. His father is a staff member at Tennessee. This will be a recruitment that could be a last-minute decision.Vito Tisdale recruitment seems pretty cut and dry who stands out in his recruitment. While he could sign on Wednesday, we might not know it publically until January at the All-American game. I would be completely floored if it's not Kentucky. Octavious Oxendine recruitment is the same as Tisdale's. However, he will sign NLI and make it public this Wednesday. Kentucky is my pick.Michael Drennen II recruitment seems to be guesswork on what will happen depending on who you listen to, but I am under the impression he will sign this Wednesday. I am confident in my pick it will be Kentucky.
9 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Sunday Notes
As mentioned in today's article, Jeremy Flax went in-depth on his Kentucky official and where UK stands in his recruitment. I haven't made a prediction in his recruitment at this time and not sure when I will put one down. I think it's Auburn or Kentucky for him. As I reported last night after to talking to several sources, the folks in Lexington still believe they can get R.J. Adams. I think it's 50/50 at this time. As for Josaih Hayes recruitment, I believe it's 50/50 also. Ole Miss has been gaining ground since Lane Kiffin being hired as the new Head Coach. Tyler Baron official visit went well from what I have heard. I think it will be a nail biter for both sides Tennessee and Kentucky. A recruitment to watch outside of Baron is former UF and FSU commit Morven Joseph. Tennessee is considered a serious player in his recruitment. Michael Drennen II plans to sign this Wednesday from what I have heard this weekend. Obviously that can change but I would be completely shocked if it's not Kentucky. Vito Tisdale loved every second on his official visit. I was told by sources during his official visit Tisdale was having the best time of his life at UK. I also believe his recruitment would be a shocker if it's not Kentucky in the end. Also, worth mentioning he could sign this week and make it public in January. Joel Williams recruitment has leveled out since his visits to Alabama and Auburn. I was told before the Alabama visit happened a commitment video was being made and done. I believe the Wildcats will land the four-star safety on Tuesday.
9 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star OT Jeremy Flax Recaps Kentucky Official Visit and Talks Recruitment
Four-star JUCO offensive lineman Jeremy Flax recaps his time in Lexington, talks recruitment and who are his final schools with a decision looming in the next four days.
9 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Saturday Notes/JR Day Reaction
I spoke to multiple sources. Kentucky hosting four-star DB Vito Tisdale, four-star OG Jeremy Flax and three-star LB commit D'Eryk Jackson. I've been told Vito is absolutely "loving" his official visit and sources told me the folks in Lexington would be completely shocked if he went anywhere else than UK. I've asked about Flax and I am getting he is enjoying his trip but I think he is still leaning towards Auburn. With that being said, the folks in Lexington believe they will get R.J. Adams.Changing gears to JR Day that flew under the radar. I've spoke to Will Jados. He plays for the former school of Benny Snell, Westerville, Ohio. Jados told me his JR day visit went very well. He was able to check out the football facilities, take in bowl practice, speak with the coaches and take in the basketball game tonight. Coach Marrow offered him a scholarship. Jados told me he could see himself at Kentucky but wants to visit again in the spring (spring game) to see the academic side at UK. He'll be visiting Akron junior day next week and no other visits after that due to his basketball schedule. Jados is an 6-foot-7, 290-pound offensive lineman.
9 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Friday Notes
Four-star OL R.J. Adams just announced he will make his college decision on Tuesday the 17th at 2;45 pm ET at Woodbridge HS. Right now, the top two would be Kentucky and NC State. Early in the week, UK was the leader, now NC State look to have a slight edge. A lot can still change from now to Tuesday. Adams is not the only recruit announcing on Tuesday. Four-star DB Joel Williams will make his college decision on the 17th as well. Kentucky is the favorite for the four-star recruit that has visited Alabama and Auburn recently. Kentucky is set to host two four-star recruits this weekend officially. Four-star OL Jeremy Flax and four-star DB Vito Tisdale. Kentucky appears to make a move this week with Coach Gran visiting Flax in Kansas. He would be a very good get for the Wildcats if they can seal the deal this weekend. As for Tisdale, Kentucky has been the favorite for a long time. He is set to make his decision in January at the Army All-American game, but he could sign in December and not make it public knowledge.
All Updates

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”

×
subscribe Verify your student status