Toledo
None
+ 4 More

Staff Predictions

?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Our staff hasn't made any predictions for Richie Leonard yet.

Updates

7 days ago by Patrick Loney
Richie Leonard Recruiting Update
10 days ago by Patrick Loney
2019 Kentucky Football Spring Game Primer
What to look for in tonight's Spring Game
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck
In-depth insider notes on a slew of four-star recruits, legacy recruit, a new name with Kentucky connections and more on 2020/2021 notes.
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Yahtzee: Gerald Mincey Commits to Kentucky
Kentucky land Sunshine State offensive lineman.
6 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky's First 2020 Commitment Explains Why He Chose Kentucky
Big Blue Banter spoke with Kentucky's first 2020 football commitment Richie Leonard IV.
All Updates

Photos

(4 Total)

Career Stats

Season
2020
SR
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”